Podcast Essays on Classical Music

Subscribe to this podcast at http://feeds.feedburner.com/classicaltunes

Name:
Location: Wisconsin, United States

I love to write, occasionally. I love to visit Starbucks, occasionally. Welcome to the mind meld of these two sources of outpouring : )

Monday, August 01, 2005

Antonio Vivaldi - Concerto for Bassoon in E flat

Finally - a second entry! I only made one version this time; drop me a comment and let me know what you think. Again, thank you so much for visiting - and be sure to check out more of the bassoon work of Vivaldi. Great stuff!

Music ©1986 by Philips, London
Performed by I Musici, conducted by Klaus Thunemann

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Thanks for sharing, I have never seen such a great site before

buy coursework | dissertation

9:24 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Thanks for sharing. i really appreciate it that you shared with us such a informative post..academic help | dissertation

7:17 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home