Podcast Essays on Classical Music

Subscribe to this podcast at http://feeds.feedburner.com/classicaltunes

Name:
Location: Wisconsin, United States

I love to write, occasionally. I love to visit Starbucks, occasionally. Welcome to the mind meld of these two sources of outpouring : )

Tuesday, June 07, 2005

Why listen and/or read here?

Well, blogging is about sharing thoughts and ideas and passions. Classical music is an important part of my life that I'd like to share with those interested or curious. I really want to be a host or producer for Public Radio someday, but this is a first step in that direction.

To get an idea of what I'm trying to accomplish, visit the professionally produced Composer's Datebook to hear how this kind of thing should be done. But I'm concentrating on older pieces, where John Zech spends more time on contemporary music. Hats off to him for being such a great inspiration!!

3 Comments:

Blogger John said...

Welcome to the neighborhood!

4:54 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Thanks for sharing

academic help | essays

1:14 PM  
Blogger Shane Boulton said...

Great informative post thanks for sharing..... dissertations | Theses

5:37 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home